Benefits of Natural Beauty Products
Realizing its own organic and natural cosmetics products homemade has many advantages:
- This makes it possible to favor natural beauty products that are not harmful to health (ie they do not contain chemical components such as mineral oils, PEGs, parabens and aluminum salts) And for our environment.
- It is quite possible to manufacture natural cosmetics in a simple and easy way. It's within everyone's reach.
- Homemade natural cosmetics are more effective because they contain more assets than most products you can find in stores.
- It is the opportunity to know and actually master the composition of your cosmetic care.
- It is the possibility to personalize its cosmetic products according to its tastes and needs.
- It is a way to create a complete range of natural cosmetics at prices lower than most conventional products that are found in the trade.
- It is a playful activity that appeals to creation and imagination.
- It is the pleasure and the personal satisfaction to be able to say: "I did it!"
Natural treatments deemed more effective and less toxic
Experience shows that natural cosmetic products give, and even very widely, better results. Indeed, the presence of other ingredients such as petrochemicals greatly reduces the effectiveness of the active agents of the conventional products.
Taking care of one's body with natural care helps to avoid the side effects of chemicals in conventional cosmetics. The latter contain toxic agents, albeit at lower doses, such as aluminum salts or silicones ... Certainly there are extracts of certain plants or ingredients from animals, but they are nevertheless treated With equally harmful phytosanitary products. And since they will be applied to the skin, they will infiltrate the pores and then spread to the body. Avoid as much as possible.
Among the most important benefits of natural products, it is important to note the biodegradation. Thus, even if they penetrate through the epidermis, the body tolerates them better and easily evacuates them.
At the same time, fans of organic and natural cosmetics will participate in the preservation of the environment, if only for recyclable packaging. The more they increase in number, the less toxic products will be produced.
While there are advantages, ofcourse there are also disadvantages
However, there are reasons why it is still preferred to be satisfied with conventional cosmetic articles. Indeed, even if they do not contain chemical components, they accelerate the process without limiting side effects. Not to mention the often unpleasant odor they give off. Thus, they not only take longer to act, but they will cause allergies or any other dermal or epidermal discomfort.
It should be noted that in the past, the high price was a major blockade in patients who wanted to switch to natural care. Fortunately, there are now more and more varieties of these products, so that prices become available to all markets. However, the words "natural and organic" may be misused to sell disguised conventional products. It is not unusual to find these inscriptions on articles which, however, contain very few natural or biological components. To avoid falling on these products, you should preferably contact a pharmacist or a beauty consultant.
If you can, analyze yourself the nature of the ingredients listed according to the INCI. Indeed, producers do not hesitate to extol the natural virtues of their articles, while they contain only a very low rate of natural ingredients. Remember, organic products can easily be done by yourself at home through Tracy Patterson's Beauty Food Bible.
See also: How To Properly Hydrate Your Skin